Try A New Thing And Live In Zealous Ebbs.

try a new thing and live in zealous ebbs.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

bulgarian crackers. 13.

Oh hi!

I did NOTHING new yesterday. Fail. Moving on.

So today my TANTALIZE involved Google Translate and a few dozen websites to find out what in the world I was actually eating. Today, for the first time, I tasted "crunch biscuits" (a rough translation), "flavored with vanilla and milk". I thought the language on the package was Russian, but when I translated that it turned into a mess of Cyrillic letters and the words "hell" and "flavor". Hmmm...they didn't taste like hell, so I kept searching.

They were better with coffee. They'd probably be WAY better dipped in chocolate.

Not all days can be a ten on the risk scale, friendos.

harvest time has crazy stuff in the cookie aisle


How did you TANTALIZE today?

1 comment:

  1. I love crackers and biscuits. It's funny that in Europe they call crackers, biscuits. I think of biscuits as something puffy. I cought up on reading your blog. It seems like you've been doing lots of cool new stuff like catching fish and playing music and taking care of kids. You have a busy life and something for me to aspire for...I did sit on a pillow for years before I started my blog so I'll give myself a break for not being as active as you. I am writing a book...that's how I'm tantalizing this week!

    ReplyDelete