Try A New Thing And Live In Zealous Ebbs.

try a new thing and live in zealous ebbs.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

jameson's hands. 17.

Oh hi!

Perhaps a daily TANTALIZE was too lofty of a goal. I will continue to strive for that though, because it sure was a nice thing to look forward to. Well, I mean, it's hard to look forward to something you've never done before but it was fun looking forward to finding out what new thing I was going to try. At least for me. Anyway.

This evening I got to TANTALIZE in a fun artistic way. I had the pleasure of working with the Noah Ginex Puppet Company (which, I'll admit, I've done before) in the roll of Jameson's piano playing hands. This is a role I've never done and it was my first time running the hands of a puppet pretending to play a little toy piano.

I, like a moron, forgot to bring my camera. So I grabbed a screen shot from a video of Jameson. He's very cute and mild mannered. I enjoyed bringing his hands to life.


jameson is nice and has a great singing voice


How did you TANTALIZE today?

No comments:

Post a Comment