Try A New Thing And Live In Zealous Ebbs.

try a new thing and live in zealous ebbs.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

painted ceilings. 14.

Oh hi!

Today I did some service with my beloved Bodhi Spiritual Center working at the soon to be new home base. My TANTALIZE was that I painted a ceiling! Three of them! I've painted a million walls, but never a ceiling. It was...drippy.

I also made home made mac and cheese for Billy, and though I have a few changes I'd like to make to the recipe, it turned out pretty darn good for my first try.

I'm going to see if I can snag a photo or two from the people taking them this afternoon. Otherwise, you'll just have to imagine me in an oversized t-shirt, a pair of jeans that I should stop wearing in public so I purposely made them my paintin' jeans, a splat of white paint in my hair (very "Bride of Frankenstein"), and a big smile on my face.

How did you TANTALIZE today?  

No comments:

Post a Comment