Try A New Thing And Live In Zealous Ebbs.

try a new thing and live in zealous ebbs.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

crazy chocolate cake. 16.

Oh hi!
So, after last night's band gig, our fearless bass player Joe comes up to me and hands me a little brown box. "Shakey feelies??" I said as I started to do so. "I guess," he said, "though you might get it all over the place." WHAT'S IN THIS LITTLE BOX?! Well, turns out that not only is Joe an incredible bass player with a killer ear for arranging, an adorable wife and a crazy hilarious cute-as-hell dog (and cats which I'm yet to meet) but he also BRINGS YOU CHOCOLATE CAKE FOR NO REASON.

Apparently, a bakery near his house is going out of business (WHY?!) and he went in and got some cake to bring to people. The little box contained a large cupcake sized triple chocolate cake like thing that I'm TRYING to save some for Billy to try when he gets home from rehearsal but I can't make any promises. Ok ok. I won't eat the whole thing by myself. That'd be silly. ::wipes chocolate off of the keyboard::

So, today's TANTALIZE was tasting a crazy awesome piece of cake brought to me by the crazy awesome Joe.

I also did a second new thing today, which was to video tape Bodhi's service. I'd never run the camera before, and it was a fun way to be involved with the service this morning. And boy, was it an amazing one.

crazy eyes for crazy cake


How did you TANTALIZE today?

No comments:

Post a Comment