Try A New Thing And Live In Zealous Ebbs.

try a new thing and live in zealous ebbs.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

boat in the water. 6.

Oh hi!

Oh my goodness guys, today has been a wonderful adventure. More excitement in Three Lakes. Like I said, usually I get here and everything is already done and all I have to do is enjoy myself. Today, my TANTALIZE was that I had to put the little fishing boat in the water WITHOUT MY DAD'S HELP. ok ok, I had my fearless Billy with me, but STILL!! I have NO idea how my dad does it by himself. Actually, I know how he does. He's mostly in the water the whole time. We both managed to not even get our shoes soaked. We put the boat near a far line of trees, and then I paddled it to the dock where we got the little motor on it and then Billy used his scooter knowledge of chokes and 2 stroke engines to get it purring like a kitten. Yeah. I just said that.

We bopped around for four hours. We found Spirit lake (another first for me by myself being the navigator!) and did a lot of fishing. Billy caught a huge bass (between 12 and 14 inches we think) and we were going to keep it and eat it but then I felt bad for it. Lame. Next time we catch "a keeper" we'll be keeping it so that I can clean and fillet a fish by myself and eat something I caught for the first time.

It started drizzling right as we were getting back, but it was a great afternoon adventure.


unlocking the boat for the old flip n' drag

kaloo! kalay! oh happy day!

 
I think that this project will certainly last for more than seven days.

How did you TANTANLIZE today?

No comments:

Post a Comment