Try A New Thing And Live In Zealous Ebbs.

try a new thing and live in zealous ebbs.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

putting the boat back. 8.

Oh hi!
I'm now sitting in my cozy little apartment back at home, and it's strange to think that this morning (and a six hour drive ago) I was in a place that feels like a totally different universe.

My TANTALIZE today (among some other new things, including a tiny random diner in the middle of the "downtown" area that I'd never been to) was putting the Little Boat That Could back onto dry land. Billy helped a lot, like he did when we got the thing in the water to begin with...but still. It was a new experience and I now know what to do for next time.

I think I'll continue this as long as I can. It's nice to have an excuse for trying something new every day. And like Edward Albee says, "If you're willing to fail interestingly, you tend to succeed interestingly."

after we took the motor off, i paddled us to the other shore

There aren't any photos of us taking the motor off, as it was a two person four handed job. Use your imagination. It was more graceful than you might believe.


oops...you mean my OTHER right... (Billy was quite the patient navigator)

How did you TANTALIZE today?

No comments:

Post a Comment