Try A New Thing And Live In Zealous Ebbs.

try a new thing and live in zealous ebbs.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

fish off the dock. 7.

Oh hi!
In all my years of coming up here, I'm not sure if I'd ever actually caught any fish (or had the desire to even go fishing). Today I had my own fishing pole in the water and we drove the Little Boat That Could over to our friend's dock to try our luck. My TANTLIZE of the day was catching THREE fish! Two large sun fish and a small perch. They didn't know. Not big enough to eat, but fun anyway.
We found a little enclosed inlet and saw a few turtles and a huge great blue heron. It was super windy on the lake today but we still managed quiet a long trip.


 

thankfully this one DIDN'T swallow the hook. good fishy.

In other news, this morning while sitting at a coffee shop, a young woman asked me if I could take a photo of her and her boyfriend outside to send to their families. "where are your families?" I asked. The girl's are in Germany (which I could tell from her accent) and the boy's are in Pittsburgh.

Oh! And something else cool that happened! We spotted a caterpillar the first day we arrived sitting on the side of the house. He's just been hanging out and this morning he was hanging in a different position. When we got back from our fishing trip he had turned into a big green cocoon! Awesome!

How did you TANTALIZE today?

No comments:

Post a Comment